Monday, April 27, 2009

Because I'm Not Very Exciting?


So apparently, all we do it work in the yard, because it seems that is all I ever have to post about. This Sunday, we worked on putting some more perennials in the front of the house to build up our permanent landscape. We put some daylillies in that should really fill out in a year or so and some other smaller plants. I know it doesn't look like much more, Matt says it is an act of congress getting me to actually decide on something to buy.

Front of the House


My Bougainvilleas, they will be beautiful midsummer



The cutest trellis' I picked up at Hobby Lobby last year. Which reminds me, need to go check out their garden goodies this year.


Front Porch, with the hanging basket planted. Notice the sad puppy eyes in the door.


Found this awesome door mat while shopping with Claudia this weekend at the Outlet Mall in San Marcos. Picked it up at Kirkland's if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment