Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blue Book GC Showcase - Dallas/Forth Worth

Some how I have become one of the official Blue Book Showcase people. I actually really enjoy going to them. It is an opportunity for us to meet and qualify new Subcontractors for our database. Out of hundreds and hundreds of people, you might find two or three good ones. Worth the time and effort? Maybe not, but what are you going to do.

This time, the showcase was in Arlington for the DFW area. We had no idea that it would actually be held at Ranger Stadium until we got there. It was a very cool venue.

Our First Set Up (before I talked the guys into packing it up and moving it to the better location)

The Better location!

Me, Fred and Albert. They are estimators out of our San Antonio office and picked me up in Austin on the drive up. Ignore the fact that I am a hot mess in this picture. It was very humid.

So I can say I've been there now.....

The ballpark is right across from the new Texas Stadium were the Cowboys will play. It was incredible! So big.

No comments:

Post a Comment